All the features you need...
All features are included with your free TryBooking account. There are no modules or software to purchase. Everything is accessible from your web-browser whenever, where ever you need it.
- No registration required to purchase tickets
- Instant-print tickets and receipts - customers book and print in one easy process
- Refunds and lost tickets managed online in real-time
- Create online registration forms for sporting clubs, seminars, conferences and conventions
- Online surveys, questionnaires; specify the data fields and collect the information you need
- Export your customer data into most spreadsheet programs
- Create interactive seating plans for any venue
- Tabled seating plans for balls and dinners - any format
- Real-time seating plans let ticket holders pick their own seats
- Seating plan templates make setting up future events even easier
- Make changes any time, add or delete rows, block out seats, reserve seats for specific performances
- Set up a portable Box Office from any web-browser
- Sell tickets via the internet, telephone and face-to-face
- Manage seating allocations instantly
- Instant print tickets or email direct to customer
Accept Offline Payments
- Centralise all your revenue and booking information
- Accept cash or cheques manually, and process online for instant financial and ticket reconciliation
- Invoicing possible either pre or post event
- Customise your tickets and your ticket selling page - include logo and images
- Any type of tickets: single or multi-session, single or multi-venue, family, child, concession, member, comp tickets, etc.
- Process cancellations, refunds and lost tickets instantly
- Wholesalers and agents - set-up codes for channel management
- Sell tickets from your website via URL link for seamless integration
- Customise your tickets and event page with your logo, colours and images
Discounts and Promotions
- Create discount codes for VIP, group, member, free tickets, etc.
- Time-based prices like early-bird and late registration fees
Barcode Scanning - GateKeeper
- Extra security and faster entry
- Operates on wireless network nodes
- Simultaneously scans multiple entry points
- Barcode scanners available for a nominal hiring fee
Database Marketing - It's your information to keep
- Capture real-time strategic marketing intelligence
- Specify what information you want to collect from customers
- Export data to your external databases or to a spreadsheet
- Retain your customer data
- Create customer contact lists for future promotions
- Customise email marketing, direct mail and sms campaigns
Instant Reports and Event Analysis
- Real-time reports provide you with up to the minute information about all aspects of your bookings and revenue
- Instant access to marketing and financial reports
- Real-time information about attendees, unsold seats and ticket sales
- Inventory of each ticket type sold and still available
- Instant name tags, door lists, unsold seats lists, revenue lists
- Export your customer data into Excel or other spreadsheet programs
- Pre-sell programs, t-shirts and other merchandise online when patrons buy tickets.
"What a great system. The flexibility is impressive!"
Susanna Matters, Vice President, Sydney University Symphony Orchestra
"The simplicity was a welcomed addition to managing events."
Milano Livera, Series Producer C31, Fusion Latina
"It was both easy to use and operate, it took a huge workload off the drama department and our event sold out quicker than normal."
Lachy Joyce, The Geelong College Drama Department
"I found the entire process really smooth and simple."
Clint Hong, Project Coordinator for Events, City of Melbourne
"A positive experience. We found TryBooking easy to use, very clear with excellent reports to assist us understand where we were at wtih ticket sales and cash flow. Our ticket purchases also found it very easy to use."
Qantas Cabin Crew Team Charity
"It worked really well. The whole process was very user friendly"
Jess Leung, University of Melbourne Medical Society