Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE TRYBOOKING SITE. BY USING THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE CANCELLED. TRYBOOKING IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE ANY REFUND TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF YOUR ACCOUNT BEING TERMINATED.
TryBooking may vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes become effective on posting. By continuing to use the Site after the terms and conditions have been updated you agree to be bound by these updates.
Reporting Violations Of Terms and Conditions.
Any user of this Site may report any alleged violation of the Site's Terms and Conditions to TryBooking by using the following email link firstname.lastname@example.org wherein we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate at our sole discretion.
Definition Of Terms.
A TryBooking "Event" is created and managed by the "Event Organiser" and can be booked by a "Customer".
The "Event Organiser" is defined as a TryBooking account holder.
A "Customer" is defined as the entity which either books an "Event" on its own behalf or on the behalf of others using this "Site".
The "Site" refers to the TryBooking Website (this site). It is an online service owned and operated by Bookwana Pty. Ltd (ABN 71126987915).
A "User" includes "Event Organisers", "Customers" or any other entity which accesses the "Site".
The term "TryBooking" or "TryBooking.com" refers to Bookwana Pty. Ltd trading as Trybooking and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees.
The TryBooking Process
The following points are designed to ensure you understand how to use the TryBooking process for creating and managing Events and to ensure you have a satisfying experience when using TryBooking. If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions as outlined here, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
1. TryBooking is not liable for any Terms and Conditions that may be imposed by the Event Organizer as part of managing the Event on the Customer.
2. TryBooking is not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the purchasing of tickets or any other activities relating to this Site.
3. TryBooking cannot exchange or refund an Event ticket. This is the sole responsibility of the Event Organiser.
4. If an Event is either not free to attend or does not involve the Event Organiser collecting attendance monies independent of the Site, a booking fee will apply. The booking fee is directly linked to ticket price ranges, all of which are defined in the pricing schedule. The pricing schedule is set solely by TryBooking and is not subject to negotiation. It is available on the Site and may be subject to change at any time and is effective immediately to any bookings made on or after this date.
5. Under no circumstances will the booking fee, which may apply to Customers, be refunded by TryBooking.
6. If an Event is cancelled, postponed or altered for any reason, no obligation is assumed by TryBooking for the arranging of any substitute, refund or other compensation, monetary or otherwise, which may apply. The way in which the cancellation process is conducted is not the responsibility of TryBooking but the sole responsibility of the "Event Organiser".
7. TryBooking is in no way to be held responsible for the way in which the Event is conducted, or the conditions under which the Event is held, or any other issues that may arise from the Event. However, if an Event is deemed by TryBooking to be not socially acceptable in either its content or intent, then TryBooking reserves the right to ban the Event and the Event Organiser from further use of the Site.
8. In the instance of a Customer booking an Event, the Event Organiser will be notified by email. It is the responsibility of the Event Organiser to maintain a record of these emails. If any disagreement arises between the Customer and the Event Organiser regarding the booking of an Event it is the Event Organiser's responsibility to seek a resolution. The Event Organiser in this instance is free to use TryBooking's booking emails as proof of purchase, although any fraudulent misuse of these emails on the part of the Event Organiser, will not be TryBooking's responsibility.
9. You, as the Event Organiser agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review Event information for the sole purpose of managing the Event, unless otherwise specifically authorised by TryBooking to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of TryBooking and is protected by Australian and International copyright laws.
10. As the Event Organiser, you must not include any hyperlink or reference within the description page of a TryBooking Event that may be deemed to be blatantly biased towards you gaining some form of commercial gain that is outside the immediate scope of the said event. Failure to do so may result in termination of your account.
11. TryBooking will terminate the account of any Event Organiser who uses the Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license or express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, Event Organisers who submit content to the Site, whether articles, images, software or other copyrightable material, must ensure that the content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to TryBooking, and confirmation through court order or admission by the Event Organiser that they have used the Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, TryBooking will terminate the infringing Event Organiser's account. TryBooking may also in its sole discretion, decide to terminate an Event Organiser's account prior to that time, if it is believed that the alleged infringement has occurred.
12. By way of a general disclaimer, TryBooking cannot guarantee that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any content, search or link on it. The Site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. TryBooking can not ensure that files you as the Event Organiser download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. TryBooking will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental and punitive and consequential damages. TryBooking makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site.
13. The Site's content may at any stage reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. TryBooking has no control over these sites or the content within them. TryBooking can not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. TryBooking does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor warrant that a third party site will not contain viruses or otherwise impact on you, the Event Organiser's, computer. If you use any of these links, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against TryBooking for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of these links on the Site. If you have an issue with any link on the Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
15. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, on no occasion will TryBooking be liable to any Event Organiser for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if TryBooking has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
16. You, as the Event Organiser, agree to indemnify and hold TryBooking, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also the use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
17. You, as the Event Organiser (Schools, Government and Charities excluded) must not withdraw funds from your TryBooking account until the event has been completed unless a guarantee acceptable by TryBooking is given. If your event is cancelled and you have withdrawn funds from your TryBooking account you will be required within 2 days to place the withdrawn funds back into your TryBooking account so that refunds can be issued. TryBooking can only accept funds via a credit card transaction.
18. You, as the Event Organiser agree not to use the ticket sales as a line of credit to fund your event unless an insurance policy acceptable to TryBooking covering the ticket sales has be issued and TryBooking is named on the insurance certificate as the covered party.